How to Make Natural Shower Steamers at Home | DIY Shower Steamers 🚿
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Water in a spray bottle
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking soda, citric acid, and cornstarch.
- Add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oils and mix well.
- Spray the mixture lightly with water, stirring as you go, until the mixture is damp enough to stick together.
- Press the mixture into small molds, such as ice cube trays or silicone molds.
- Let the mixture dry and harden for at least 24 hours.
- Pop the shower steamers out of the molds and store them in an airtight container.
How to Use Shower Steamers💦🚿
To use the shower steamers, simply place one or two in the bottom of your shower, away from the direct stream of water. The steam from the shower will activate the essential oils, creating a relaxing and invigorating aroma.
Tips and Tricks 👨🏽🔬👈🏼
You can customize the scent of your shower steamers by using different essential oils or blends.
If you don't have molds, you can also shape the mixture into small balls by hand.
Be careful not to spray too much water into the mixture, or it will start to fizz and lose its effectiveness.
Store your shower steamers in an airtight container to prevent them from getting damp or losing their scent.
Fiora Naturals Shower Steamers 💆🏻♀️
If you're short on time or don't want to go through the hassle of making your own shower steamers, consider Fiora Naturals shower steamers. They are made with natural ingredients and essential oils, so you can enjoy a luxurious and relaxing shower experience without any harmful chemicals. Just drop one in the bottom of your shower and let the steam do the rest. It's that easy!